Men On The Move Moving and Self Storage Companies has been in business since 1985 beginning as a moving company and expanding to include self storage as a natural compliment to the moving business. Men On The Move is proud to be a member in the following organizations:
* National Association of Senior Move Managers
* American Moving & Storage Association
* Claims Prevention & Procedure Council
* Long Island Moving & Storage Association: John Beyer, President from 2001-2003
* New York State Warehouseman’s Association – John Beyer, sitting Trustee Board Member
* Better Business Bureau – A BBB Accredited business since 8/22/1994 with an A+ standing
* New York State Self Storage Association member
* Workers Compensation with the State Insurance Funds and Lovell Safety Management
* Claims Prevention & Procedure Council – licensed member
The moving business is headquartered in Floral Park, NY and operates a fleet of trucks and tractor trailers that concentrate primarily on the East Coast for both residential and commercial moving, with Long Island as the main customer base. This location is also home to the “vault” storage warehouse that serves more clients. It is also the first Men On The Move Self Storage facility. The second self storage facility is located on the north shore of Long Island in Huntington.
As founder and sole owner of Men On The Move, John Beyer, is well known and respected in the moving industry as past President and Chairman of the Long Island Moving and Storage Association and Director of the Board of the New York State Movers & Warehouseman’s Association. In those capacities, Mr. Beyer was instrumental in helping raise the bar to improve the level of integrity of the moving industry. Be sure to read the Presidents Message before you leave.