Licensed, Insured and Community Involvement N.Y. Moving Company
Associations & Affiliations of Men On The Move
Worried or concerned that the moving company you hire can be trusted to handle your local, long distance or international move? Look at Men On The Move’s pedigree.
- National Association of Senior Move Managers
- American Moving & Storage Association
- Claims Prevention & Procedure Council
- Long Island Moving & Storage Association: John Beyer, President from 2001-2003
- New York State Warehouseman’s Association – John Beyer, sitting Trustee Board Member
- Better Business Bureau – A BBB Accredited business since 8/22/1994 with an A+ standing
- New York State Self Storage Association member
- Workers Compensation with the State Insurance Funds and Lovell Safety Management
- Claims Prevention & Procedure Council – licensed member
- Licensed by the NY State Department of Transportation #11671
- Licensed by the United States Department of Transportation #526079
- Licensed by the Interstate Commerce Commission #247328
- Autism Speaks
- Ronald McDonald House
- The American Cancer Society
- The Floral Park Little League
- The New Hyde Park Little League
- The Sea Cliff Little League
- North Shore Youth Council
- The Viking Foundation
- Breast Cancer Research
- Gift of Life, Inc.
- Keep It On Long Island
Not sure why these accreditation and affiliations are important to the moving process?
Click Here to contact us for more information.