Everything You Need to Know About Moving to Melville, New York
Melville, New York, is an excellent town to call home. If you're looking for affordable housing, excellent schools, and a great quality of life, look no further than Melville. This charming suburb of Long Island offers everything you could want in a city, from excellent schools to top-of-the-line local shops and restaurants to beautiful parks and tree-lined streets that are perfect for long walks with your family or dog.
Why Move to Melville
Melville is a hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) in the town of Huntington in Suffolk County, New York, on Long Island. The population was 18,985 at the 2010 census. Melville might be the perfect place for you if you're looking for a safe and family-friendly community on Long Island. With top-rated schools and plenty of things to do, it's no wonder Melville is such a popular place to live.
How to Get Around
If you're moving to Melville, you'll need to know how to get around. The best way to get around town is by car. However, if you don't have a car, you can also get around by taking the Long Island Railroad. There are also a few bus routes that run through Melville.
Landmarks and Schools
- The Half Hollow Hills Community Library is a beautiful landmark in Melville, and it's perfect for getting lost in a good book.
- The Walt Whitman Shops are also a great place to explore, especially if you're looking for some new clothes or home decor items.
- For those with kids, the Half Hollow Hills Central School District is one of the best in the state.
- Plenty of outdoor activities can be enjoyed year-round, including hiking and fishing at nearby parks like Huntington Ravine Preserve and Rocky Point Preserve.
Reliable Award-Winning Melville Moving Services
Men on the Move has been moving homes and offices alike all across eastern parts of America since 1985. When we first opened our doors, we mainly focused on moving services and have since expanded to include off-site storage options. Whether you're in need of commercial or residential assistance, any size job will do - we consider it our duty to ensure every customer gets treated right! But don't take my word for it; if you've seen Men on the Move's reviews, then you know just how many satisfied customers exist out there who recommend Men on the Move whenever someone asks about a reputable mover in Long Island. Or, if you haven't read through those reviews yet, then feel free to take a look at some of these prestigious awards that detail exactly how hard this team works for their client's satisfaction; because at Men on the Move, the goal is always clear: provide top-notch service no matter what type of home or office move is needed.
Here are some of our valued services:
- Professionally trained moving and packing crews.
- Local & Long Distance
- Fine Arts & Piano Moving
- Licensed & Insured
- Award-Winning Service Since 1985
- Commercial Moving Equipment & Supplies
- Relationships with Building Management Companies
- On-Site Storage for Files, Supplies, and Equipment
- Long Island & New York City Buildings
- Lift Gate Equipped Trucks
Free Moving Quote
Fill out this form or give us a call today at 1-516-773-66833 to schedule an appointment or get a free estimate. We will be happy to serve you.